Lewes Town Hall
Title: Lewes Town Hall
Description: Lewes Town Hall stands on the site of an inn from the fourteenth century that was once owned by the monks of Southover Priory. Still in use through the centuries, it was not until 1890 that it was bought and converted into the town hall that can be seen today. The great Renaissance staircase brought from Slaugham Place can be found here, as can other treasures including one of the largest processional maces found in the South and a silver gilt Blunt cup from the seventeenth century.
Address: High Street, , Lewes, East Sussex
Post Code: BN7 2DQ