Shipley Parish Church
Places Of Worship
Title: Shipley Parish Church
Description: Although there was a church in Shipley in 1073, it was rebuilt by the Knights Templar in 1139, soon after they were given the land. Having previously fought in the Crusades, the Templars were a military order of monks who were banished from England in disgrace in 1308.
Address: Church Close, , Shipley, West Sussex