The Pilgrims Rest
Title: The Pilgrims Rest
Description: Located near the Abbey Gate, the Pilgrims Rest is a fine example of a timber-framed house from the Decorated period. Built around a central hall in 1420, the Pilgrims Rest was originally home to the monks from Battle Abbey, although a number of wayfarers have also been made welcome.
Address: 1 High St, , Battle, East Sussex
Post Code: TN33 0AE